[nfbwatlk] geeod news here, and here come the M's

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Apr 14 04:47:25 UTC 2011

Hi,
I missed the celebration on opening night.  I sometimes hear the Mariners'
scores on the radio down here, and I can get the scores on TellMe.  But I
miss the play-by-play.  I haven't signed up on MLB.com
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com