[nfbwatlk] geeod news here, and here come the M's

Mon Apr 11 14:03:28 UTC 2011

Marci and Listers,

What a *great * opening night ceremony.  Both the celebration of Dave Niehaus's life, and the presentation of the 2010 award winners, including Felix Hernandez, and Echiro, etc. Wow, my spelling is probably lousy.

Anyway, the rest of the weekend, in terms of Ms playing wasn't so great.  Hope we can come around soon, and break this long losing streak.

And, I'll take garlic fries and a beer! Just before the M&Ms.  (grin.)

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of M J CARPENTER
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 1:54 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] geeod news here, and here come the M's

Well, I had a big computer scare last night. I thought a virus had gotten through my firewall. The Geek Squad operator made it sound dire. It was going to cost $$$ to get it fixed. But it seemed like something else to me. Today I found out it was just a corrupted software update from Kaspersky. I was able to fix it myself! Thank you to Denise and Eric for your help and support.

And tonight is the big home opener for the Mariners! I'll be taking it all in from home. I can't wait for the festivities to start! I've got my hot dogs, pop, Doritos and red licorice. GO M'S!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Marci