[nfbwatlk] geeod news here, and here come the M's

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 9 02:05:06 UTC 2011

Yup; got the game on right now via MLB Media Player.  Just waiting for
Marilyn Niehaus to throw out the opening pitch!

Didn't have hot dogs and doritos; I had roasted chicken, cold slaw and jojo
potatoes.  Bring on spring and the game.

Incidentally, if one has a fast enough processor, the MLB Media Player flash
application is a dream; it just proves that one *can* make flash accessible.

Glad you were able to fix the Kaspersky update.  I think one came in today
and it wasn't corrupted.

Wouldn't want Marci to celebrate the rites of spring with a computer crash!

As yu say, go M's!

Mike Freeman