[nfbwatlk] geeod news here, and here come the M's

M J CARPENTER mjc59 at q.com
Fri Apr 8 20:54:01 UTC 2011

Well, I had a big computer scare last night. I thought a virus had gotten through my firewall. The Geek Squad operator made it sound dire. It was going to cost $$$ to get it fixed. But it seemed like something else to me. Today I found out it was just a corrupted software update from Kaspersky. I was able to fix it myself! Thank you to Denise and Eric for your help and support.

And tonight is the big home opener for the Mariners! I'll be taking it all in from home. I can't wait for the festivities to start! I've got my hot dogs, pop, Doritos and red licorice. GO M'S!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Marci