[nfbwatlk] Perkins Braillers

Humberto Avila hum4avila_71 at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 15 22:52:18 UTC 2010

I love technology so much that I am so proud to have a slick computer
running the latest version of JAWS and a Braille Note and I use those very
much now, like 99%. I can just hook up my Braille Note to the PC and run it
as a Braille Display as well--no need to just carry around a bulky unit that
is just going to make me more stress... (well, in my opinion).
Also, just like some of you just pointed out, things don't last forever and
who knows, maybe our technology will give up the ghost on us. So, braillers,
slates and styluses are always going to be the "backup" plan.

Humberto