[nfbwatlk] Seth's Memorial

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Fri Sep 3 16:43:00 UTC 2010

 Many of you have wanted to know when Seth's memorial will be held.  It is
scheduled for September 11th from three to five at the common room of my
complex. The address for that is 2580 152nd Ave NE Redmond, WA.  My access
code at the guest entrance is MKB.  My cell number is 206-551-6233 and my
home number is 425-702-2030.  Below is more detailed information.

My complex sits above the Overlake Park and Ride and is Called The Village
at Overlake Station.  There a number of busses that arrive at the complex
and Metro will route you easily. Once off the bus walk to the front of the
bus and turn to your right walk to the intersecting sidewalk and turn right.
walk up the hill avoiding the temptations of the two driveway enterances.
Thereare two sets of short stairs to be navigated . On reaching the
intersecting sidewalk turn to the right walk along the front of the building
going past a bench and potted plants.  when the walk way opens up turn right
and you will find a large security gate.  If there is no one to let you in
please call my cell number.  For those of you who drive directions are
available on line and we are next to the old Group Health Hospital.  Parking
is available in the first parking level along the sides of the building and
infront of the building..  Unless you are lucky enough to get a front
parking space by the office you must walk up hill on the outside of the
building to the far east side of the complex where the leasing office and
security gate are located.

Please join me and Seth's friends in a celebration of Seth's life.

Kay Burrows