[nfbwatlk] Fw: Fw: we attended the NFB-W convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Oct 26 03:33:38 UTC 2010

MessageRed all the way through.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: graeme mccreath
To: list at cfb.ca
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 1:06 PM
Subject: [List] Fw: we attended the NFB-W convention

Hi Everyone,  Yes, we all enjoyed the convention and learned about how similar but how different issues are in the United States compared with Canada.  Mike Freeman is a great host and runs a casual but effective branch of the NFB.  The hotel was excellent and I even got a swim in at the end of the day. There was a whole host of topics  discussed from blind drivers to mobility training and adaptive equipment.  It was a fast trip with every thing going to plan.  Graeme.