[nfbwatlk] It's Humberto again: Questions about legal status and services (continuation)

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Sat Mar 13 00:25:27 UTC 2010

Humberto,

If you believe you are being discriminated against by the Department of Services for the Blind on the basis of your national origin, you could file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education's office for Civil Rights.  The on-line form is at :

http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/complaintform.cfm