[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} Save the Dates - Street Parties!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:39:56 UTC 2010

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=uWczL%2BPLU%2BGq09KeS
yo4aa2CESQXkIko> Streets for All Seattle

Dear Jacob ,

Summer appears to have finally arrived - and we're lacking an appropriate
metaphor for the blizzard of events.  Stay tuned for details on three that
are guaranteed to be a good time:

Thursday, July 29th we'll have a snazzy Streets For All Seattle Kickoff
Party at Spitfire.

August 3rd is the Night Out - host a do-it-yourself block party on your
street!  We'll let you know how to get a street use permit and show off the
type of community we want to build.

And our big Budget Bash will be held on September 23rd in Occidental Park.
We'll have live music, street food and much more.

Two events coming up this week:

Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 29 there will be a Downtown and Center City
Walk-Bike-Ride Meeting at REI, 222 Yale Ave N, from 4-6pm.
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=F95%2By8uaOIMryDPr4Y7
UX62CESQXkIko> RSVP here if you can join us.

 If you want to learn more about Streets For All Seattle and get more
involved, please come to our third volunteer training, Wednesday, June 30
from 6:30-830pm at the Sierra Club's NW office, 180 Nickerson St. #202.
Please reply to this email if you can make it.

You may also run into our team of summer interns and volunteers at a variety
of other community events.  Be sure to say hello!

Thank you,

Craig Benjamin and Chris Rule
Streets For All Seattle

P.S. - Can you help keep Streets For All Seattle rolling...and walking?
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Den8vRU%2FhUizokKhzxv
nnK2CESQXkIko> Please donate today.

You can keep track of these and other fun events on
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Fuj8GrbSHEypP2tYZLjse
K2CESQXkIko>  Facebook and on our
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0aw2CY%2Bg9B2gWBgtQ1b
1%2Fq2CESQXkIko>  events page.

  _____

You're getting this email because you signed up for updates or to volunteer
on our website, or because of our relationship. We do not sell or otherwise
share any email addresses in our database. Click
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=zA2UTkMydCbOQ3pndpLSJ
a2CESQXkIko> here if you wish to to unsubscribe to all email.

  <http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/TrackImage?key=204080395>