[nfbwatlk] Sno-King chapter meetingnotes

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:27:08 UTC 2010

hello everyone,
tonight the Snoking chapter of the NFBW had there meeting.  There was 13
people there.  We talked about the parent and youth conference that was in
April.
Lauren Merryfield talked about her cat book.  We have $208.00 in the bank.
Also talked about National NFB convention the agenda.  Our next meeting will
b on Tuesday July 13 at 6:30 PM in Everett at

Giorgio's restaurant:

9031 Evergreen Way in Everett

from

Jacob Struiksma