[nfbwatlk] Sno-King chapter meeting soon!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Jun 5 00:54:38 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am writing to let you know that our Sno-King chapter is holding a meeting, Tuesday, June 8th, at Giorgio's restaurant:
9031 Evergreen Way in Everett.  The time is 6:30 PM.  We haven't met for a while due to Duane Smith's heart surgery and subsequent issues, so it wil be especially good to see each other!
Thanks
Lauren Merryfield,
vice-President,
Sno-King chapter, NFBW
It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers, but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them.
Dalai Lama
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com