[nfbwatlk] Blindness Items for Sale

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Aug 22 02:54:55 UTC 2010

I have some blindness-related items for sale. Some of these are
recreational while others are functional. Below is the list.

Braille Playing Cards: $5

Audio Book - Winning Every Time (CD): $10

Audio Book - Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (cassette): $10

Audio Book - Conversations with God (cassette) $10

Audio Book - The Ha-Ha (CD): $10

Talking Watch (white with female voice) $5

Talking Watch (Black/gold with male voice) $5

Writing Guide - envelope: $3

Writing Guide - letter: $3

Wooden Braille Blocks (limited supply): $5 each

Slate and stylus set (limited supplies) - plastic: $5

Slate and stylus Set (limited supplies) - metal: $10

Victor Reader Wave (CD DAISY Reader): $100

Please contact me off-list at loneblindjedi at samobile.net for more
information on any of these items. I'd like to be rid of them by the
end of next week if at all possible.

Respectfully,
Jedi