[nfbwatlk] NFB Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday!

Mello, Michael (DSB) MicMello at dsb.wa.gov
Wed Aug 18 23:27:19 UTC 2010

 Hello all:
This Saturday August 21st at 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. 400 Wall st Sidney
Apartments club room 2nd floor, the National Federation of the blind
Seattle Chapter will be holding our monthly meeting. Please note we are
not meeting at the coffee shop in this location this month.
The entrance to the building is located on Wall street about 20 feet
down from the North East corner of 4th ave and wall st. We will have
people directing you to the Club room if you need assistance. Please
call me at  208-301-0565 if you have any questions.
I look forward to seeing everyone at our meeting!
-Mike Mello