[nfbwatlk] baseball trading deadline

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Mon Aug 2 02:36:21 UTC 2010

Sorry for the confusion. The Detroit Tigers are sometimes referred to as the
Bengals by announcers. I know about the football team, though. When it comes
to football, I am not ambivalent at all. Go Seahawks! Except that I really
like Canadian football better. The field is bigger and there are only three
downs. It makes for an exciting game. Last night the Okanagan Sun returned a
punt for 110 yards! You'll never see that in the NFL.