[nfbwatlk] FW: [PEDBOARD] S Columbian Way - project open house

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 23:56:27 UTC 2009

Dear Friends,

The Seattle Department of Transportation is repaving S Columbian Way between
Beacon Ave S and 15th Ave S in 2010.  We invite you to participate in the
project open house on December 2.  As part of the paving project, we are
proposing a road diet with bike lanes, new curb, new sidewalk, curb ramps
and street trees.  Please see the attached flyer for the open house.

Please send this flyer to others who might be interested in attending.

Brian Dougherty

Multimodal Planning and Project Development

Seattle Department of Transportation

700 Fifth Ave, 37th Floor

PO Box 34996

Seattle, WA 98124-4996