[nfbwatlk] Veterans' Day

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Nov 12 06:08:50 UTC 2009

Listers:

Today is November 11. We celebrate today in honor of our veterans and
those currently in the armed forces. While you celebrate our heroes
here and abroad, I thought you might appreciate this song from Terry
Kelly, a blind musician from Canada who visited the federation during
the 2001 National Convention. It's a beautiful piece entitled "A
Pittance of Time." You can find it here at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX_3y3u5Uo

Respectfully,
Jedi