[nfbwatlk] I couldn't help but laugh!!

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Wed May 13 06:25:21 UTC 2009

                               SUNDAY CLOTHES

              A little boy was walking down a dirt road after church

  oneSunday afternoon when he came to a crossroads where he met a little

girl coming from the other direction.

              'Hello,' said the little boy

              'Hi,' replied the little girl.

              'Where are you going?' asked the little boy.

              'I've been to church this morning and I'm on my way home,'

              Answered the little girl.

              'I'm also on my way home from church.

              Which church do you go to?' asked the little boy.

              'I go to the Baptist church back down the road,' replied

the little girl.

              'What about you? '

              'I go to the Methodist church back at the top of the

hill,'

              Replied the little boy.

              They discover that they are both going the same way

              So they decided that they'd walk together.

              They came to a low spot in the road where spring rains had

  partially flooded the road, so there was no way that they could get

across to the other side without getting wet.

              'If I get my new Sunday dress wet, my Mom's going to skin

  me alive,' said the little girl.

              'My Mom'll tan my hide, too, if I get my new Sunday suit

wet,'

              Replied the little boy.

              'I tell you what I think I'll do,' said the little girl.

'I'm gonna pull

              Off all my clothes and hold them over my head and wade

  across.'

               'That's a good idea,'replied the little boy.

              'I'm going to do the same thing with my suit.'

              So they both undressed and waded across to the other side

  without getting their clothes wet.  They were standing there in the

sun waiting to drip dry before putting their clothes back on, when the
little boy finally remarked:

              'You know, I never realized before just how much

  difference there really is between a

              BAPTIST and a METHODIST!!!

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.