[nfbwatlk] Information about buying and selling Louis Bfraille Commemerative Coins

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:11:42 UTC 2009

This Is great confirmation. The Seattle Chapter will be selling
tickets for a raffle. We will purchase two coins and sell no more than
200 tickets for the raffle. The tickets are $3 each or 2 for $5.  The
drawing will be held at our June meeting. Tickets will go on sale next
month.

Thanks for the update Noel!

Kris