[nfbwatlk] Tragedy

gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Tue Jul 21 18:45:15 UTC 2009

My prayers are with Theresa's family.

God bless them all.

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
nfb of Wa
Inland Empire chapter
cell phone: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kay Burrows
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:15 AM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Tragedy

It is so sad to lose such a lovely and fun person as Theresa.  When I heard
the news on TV I kept hoping that it would not be the Theresa that we knew
and loved.  The world is demished by her loss.  She was the kind of person
that moment you met her you called her friend.  It is so senseless and
frightening .  All her met her will miss her and the NFB of Washington has
certainly lost a good friend in such a tragic way.

Kay Burrows