[nfbwatlk] Whatcom County Public Library Cellebrates Louis Braille

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sat Jan 10 00:42:27 UTC 2009

Fellow Federationists,

It is my pleasure to announce that the downtown Bellingham branch of
the Whatcom County Public Library is hosting a month long display in
Louis Braille's honor. I just took the materials over there today, and
there are Braille cards, literature packets, Kernel books, and much
more for citizens interested in the NFB and blindness to take home with
them. Our public library was pleased to hold the display during the
month of January in honor of Louis Braille and the blind.

--
REspectfully,
Jedi