[nfbwatlk] audio discribed

Tyler tyler.shepard at gaggle.net
Sat Feb 28 21:58:13 UTC 2009

hi
I have a question: does anyone know if you can download discribed tv shows for free?
-----Original message below-----
Please join us on March 12th, 2009 at The Holiday Inn Portland Airport Hotel
and Conference Center
83439 NE Columbia Blvd.
Portland, OR 97220-1382

in the Cascade Room

We will be demonstrating the latest in assistive technology for the visually
impaired from 8:00 - 5:00

I will have the latest release of the KNFB Mobile Reader on display and
would be happy to show you the new command summary.  In addition, I will be
showing the new EyePal, J-Say Professional, JAWS, PAC Mate 6.1, OpenBook,
K1000, and much more.  The event is free to the public.

See you then,

Michael P. Hooks,  M.S. Ed.
Next Level Assistive Technology
12811 NW 29th ct