[nfbwatlk] Mariners' Breaking News

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Dec 17 19:10:28 UTC 2009

IMO it remains to be seen how he will function in Seattle. He may well be a
"phenom" but *I* haven't heard of him. But then I'm perhaps still back
around Pedro Martinezville. In any event, the mix of players, their
attitudes and that of the coaching and management staff is as important or
perhaps more so than raw talent although one cannot get along without it.

Mike Freeman