[nfbwatlk] Holiday Party

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Wed Dec 9 17:01:05 UTC 2009

Hi All You Party Goers,

It is almost time to gather at the North Seattle Outback with NFB family,
family, friends and new friends for the annual holiday party.  Don’t forget
your $14.00 for each adult in your party and Kids order of the kids menu
with their special prices.  Remember it is a *full* meal with appetizers,
salad, entrée of your choice, non-alcoholic beverages and dessert.  And
those goodie bags will be there again this year.  There is as in the pas the
voluntary gift exchange in the $12.50 to $15.oo gift exchange, you give a
gift you get a gift.  Doors will be open at 11:00 and we start serving at
11:30 with no grantee of an entrée after noon.  We need to be out the door
at 2:00 leaving time to Christmas shop at the Kmart across the street or
shoot over to Northgate. That is if you have room and energy after the feast
and fun.

If life changes and you find you can attend you are still welcome to just
show up as you are always welcome to the party.  If you have questions my
cell-number is 206-551-6233 and my home is 425-702-2030.

Y’all Come!

Kay Burrows