[nfbwatlk] Voting Early

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 16:47:11 UTC 2008

Hi Ben - There will be machines at the polling places this year. As
far as voting early, there is one at the Renton office and the plans
for future are to have avoting machine at Union Station (5th &
Jackson, sound transit offices) when we go to vote by mail. But as we
still have polling places right now, they will be there. Does that
make it as clear as mud? <g> Kris