[nfbwatlk] Louis Braille

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Nov 20 13:44:32 UTC 2008

Hi,
Sometime back I got the book "Louis Braille: a touch of genius," but I kept losing track of it and hadn't read it.

Last night I relocated it and have read the first volume.  It is really good!  It makes me realize that we might take braille for granted.  Some blind people might not be learning it, thinking that technology replaces it.  I hope we never lose track of braille!
Thanks
Lauren
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the
animal is going somewhere" ~ Groucho Marx
CATLINES has moved to a blog at:
bizcats.blogs.com/catlines/
Visit us at our catly site:
www.catliness.com