[Nfbnet-members-list] Give $20 and Double Your Dollars

National Federation of the Blind outreach at nfb.org
Sun May 16 17:31:44 UTC 2021

 		 [1]

SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY. IMPACT EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, AND INDEPENDENCE.

Thursday, May 20 is the tenth Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD). To
celebrate, Deque Systems and an anonymous donor will be matching all gifts
to the National Federation of the Blind during the week of May 16 to May
23. That means that every dollar you give will be matched up to $25,000.
That's double the impact!

LEARN MORE AND GIVE HERE [2].

GET INVOLVED

There are many opportunities this week to access accessibility awareness
content from Deque [3] and the NFB Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Access
[4].

> "Global Accessibility Awareness Day is a great time for you to make a
> difference in digital accessibility. Educate yourself by attending
> Deque's Accessibility Fundamentals Bootcamp event. And, if you have a
> disability, apply for a Deque University scholarship. Scholarship
> recipients get free access to amazing coursework that could put you on a
> path toward Accessibility Consultancy." - Mark Lasser, Senior
> Accessibility Consultant at Deque Systems and National Federation of the
> Blind Member

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Help support the work of accelerating accessibility and so much more by
contributing to the National Federation of the Blind. GIVE TODAY AND DOUBLE
YOUR DOLLARS [5].

BONUS: This will also be part of our Give 20 Convention Drawing, so if you
contribute during the gift matching you will also get a chance to win a
trip to the 2022 National Federation of the Blind National Convention in
New Orleans, Louisiana OR take the cash prize of $2,000. Learn about the
Give 20 Drawing [6].

For more information or to donate by phone, contact us at outreach at nfb.org
or 410-659-9314, extension 2282.

 		 [7]
 		 [8]
 		 [9]
 		 [10]

 		 [11]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [12] | Opt Out [13] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [14]

 		 200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States
..