[Nfbnet-members-list] Event Tomorrow: Learn about Accessible Games for Everyone

National Federation of the Blind webmaster at nfb.org
Mon Jun 28 20:32:16 UTC 2021

 		 [1]

WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER: REGISTER NOW TO LEARN ABOUT ACCESSIBLE GAMES, JUNE
29

June 29, 2:00-3:30 p.m. ET, via Zoom

Over the past four decades, video games have increasingly become a staple
of popular culture. Many games exist that blind and low-vision people can
play, and more games are being made accessible all the time. The National
Federation of the Blind Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Accessibility,
with the Maryland Department of Disabilities, will be hosting a
presentation on accessible gaming on June 29 from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. ET.
There will be demonstrations of games for personal computers (or PCs), and
discussions of accessible games on mobile devices and consoles including:

 	* Games designed for blind players
 	* Video games playable by the blind
 	* Ways blind friends and family members can participate in otherwise
inaccessible gaming sessions

Take advantage of this free opportunity. Register now [2]!

Accessibility boutiques and seminars are workshops presented by our access
technology experts that provide introductions to accessibility best
practices and the latest trends in access tech. Learn more at
https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21868&qid=5616280 [3].

 		 [4]
 		 [5]
 		 [6]
 		 [7]

 		 [8]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [9] | Opt Out [10] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [11]

 		 200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States
..