[Nfbnet-members-list] Last Chance to Support the NFB of California

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 20:11:54 UTC 2021

Hello fellow Federationists,

Convention may be over, but the Angela's Awesome Jerky fundraiser is
still happening. Now through August 3, you can purchase Angela's
Awesome Jerky while supporting our awesome California affiliate. Come
on, I know you've been wanting to try this jerky you've been hearing
about all these years. Just click the link below, get your order in
and I'll get it to you as soon as inventory and the post office allows.

<https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_jerky_fundraiser>https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_jerky_fundraiser