[Nfbnet-members-list] Just 2 More Days to Get Registered for this Year's 2021 NAGDU Seminar and Annual Business Meetings

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Sun Jul 4 16:03:56 UTC 2021

			Hello All,

First, Happy Independence Day to everyone. Just sending out another reminder that you  have just 2 more  days to get registered for this year” NAGDU 2021 Annual Seminar and Business Meetings. . To register, visit www.nagdu.org/convention. Once you’ve registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration. The Zoom connection information and agendas for each of the meetings will be sent out prior to the meetings.
One last thing, if you have contact with a puppy raiser, or have friends who have contact with puppy raisers, please encourage them too also register. Our seminar this year is dedicated to puppy raisers everywhere. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone next week on Zoom.

—
Stacie Gallegos
President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter

Email: SGallegos at nfbtx.org
Mobile: (346) 704-0190

"Live the life you want: Blindness is not what holds you back”