[Nfbnet-members-list] Attend Upcoming Presidential Release, September 1 (Captions Available & En Español)

National Federation of the Blind webmaster at nfb.org
Fri Aug 20 01:56:28 UTC 2021

<nfb.htm>
National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life

Join President Riccobono for the Latest Updates & Perspective on Our Movement

Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. ET via
Zoom | <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22638&qid=5912289>En Español

Join President Mark Riccobono for the monthly
presidential release of the National Federation
of the Blind. Members of the Federation are
encouraged to attend and non-members are warmly
welcomed. Here are some topics to expect:
News about recent developments
Critical actions and legislative alerts
Important dates and upcoming events
News from the Federation Family
Question and Answer session

Submit questions in advance to
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22625&qid=5912289>cdanielsen at nfb.org
and put PR508 in the subject line, or call 410-659-9314, extension 2473.

Closed captions will be provided on the Zoom
platform, and you may also access the closed
captions/transcript through 1CapApp. There are
several options to attend the release.

Ways to Access

Zoom details coming soon!
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22626&qid=5912289>Closed
Captions via 1CapApp
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22627&qid=5912289>Shoutcast Stream
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22628&qid=5912289>YouTube Stream
Access our live stream by asking your Amazon device to play "Nation's Blind"

Save the Date: Future Presidential Releases

Mark your calendars! Below are dates for
presidential releases that will be live events
held at 8:00 p.m. Eastern unless otherwise
indicated. Closed captions and Spanish will be available.
Friday, October 1 at Noon Eastern
Monday, November 1
Thursday, December 2

We look forward to your participation.

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22629&qid=5912289>
Facebook Logo
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22629&qid=5912289>
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22630&qid=5912289>
Twitter Logo
 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22631&qid=5912289>
Instagram Logo
 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22628&qid=5912289>
YouTube Logo
 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22632&qid=5912289>
Email Icon Image
 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22633&qid=5912289>
Donate to the NFB Icon.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22633&qid=5912289>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells
Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=17524&qid=5912289&h=1df6c9223a1d56ee>Unsubscribe

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=17524&qid=5912289&h=1df6c9223a1d56ee>OptOut

<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22634&qid=5912289>Sign
Up for Our E-newsletter