[Nfbnet-members-list] Contribute to Canes, Contribute to Confidence

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Thu Oct 15 13:01:22 UTC 2020

It’s White Cane Awareness Day!

Today is White Cane Awareness Day<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18655&qid=4331489>, a celebration of the essential tool of freedom for the blind—the long white cane.

In honor of White Cane Awareness Day, please contribute to canes and confidence, and help us reach our goal of $50,000 which Freedom Scientific, a Vispero brand and the maker of JAWS, has generously offered to match.

Contribute today and double your gift.

How to Give

  *   Give online at nfb.org/donate<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18656&qid=4331489>
  *   Mail a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230
  *   Share our message on social media by using the #WhiteCaneGiving hashtag and directing people to nfb.org/donate<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18657&qid=4331489>

If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Patti Chang, our director of outreach, at pchang at nfb.org<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18658&qid=4331489> or 410-659-9314, extension 2422.

[Facebook Logo]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18659&qid=4331489>
[Twitter Logo]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18660&qid=4331489>
[Instagram Logo]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18661&qid=4331489>
[YouTube Logo]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18662&qid=4331489>
[Email Icon Image]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18663&qid=4331489>
[Donate to the NFB Icon.]<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18656&qid=4331489>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=15212&qid=4331489&h=0e59b6f677a7be27> | Opt Out<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=15212&qid=4331489&h=0e59b6f677a7be27> |  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18664&qid=4331489>

Disclaimer