[Nfbnet-members-list] Honda engine motorhouse generator2020/10/14 15:27:15

usr at usrcompany.com usr at usrcompany.com
Wed Oct 14 07:27:16 UTC 2020

hello Friend! Have a nice day! Please allow me to introduce the generator my factory produce:1.What is my power rang of the generator?1. 3kW-8KW RV & Truck Gasoline  Inverter generator TEC30,TEC40,TEC60,TEC802.Protable inverter  genrator from 1-6kw2.What is your payment?T/T and L/C are available.3.What is the warranty?2years.4.What is the MOQ?1pcs.5.What is voltage and frequency you have?1.220v/50hz,120v/60hz.220v/60hz.6.Do you offer OEM serviceYes,we can do it!7.What is the lead time:10-30days.8,Why choose us:1)we use honda engine for the RV generator,2)My generator are with low noise.3)using the Honda engine can make sure the reted power keep stable after a long working time4)2years warranty,can offer good after asle service! If you are interested,please let me know I will offer my information! looking forward to your reply!Thank you!

Yours truly
Miss Inna Xu
USR INDUSTRIES CO.,LTD
Add: No. 3 Pacific Road, Qinxiyang Industry Zone, Fuan, Ningde, Fujian,China.
P.C.: 355000

Mobile:0086-18605938763
E-mail:  info at usrgenerator.com
http://www.usrgenerator.com/

 Bad luck often brings good luck.Wasting time is robbing oneself.Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.2020/10/14 15:27:152020/10/14 15:27:15
If you are not interested in our products and services, you can unsubscribed our email and you will no longer receive similar email notifications.