[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: IRS Services for the Visually Impaired

White, Jenivieve JWhite at nfb.org
Wed Nov 18 21:56:11 UTC 2020

From: Goulder Maureen P
<<mailto:maureen.p.goulder at irs.gov>maureen.p.goulder at irs.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 2:07 PM
To: Actionfund <<mailto:Actionfund at actionfund.org>Actionfund at actionfund.org>
Subject: IRS Services for the Visually Impaired

IRS Services for the Visually Impaired

The Internal Revenue Service is pleased to inform you that we have
updated information on IRS.gov regarding the Alternative Media Center
(AMC) at
<https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/information-about-the-alternative-media-center>https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/information-about-the-alternative-media-center
and on our Accessible Forms & Publications page at
<https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/accessible-irs-tax-products>https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/accessible-irs-tax-products.

The AMC provides a variety of services to assist visually impaired
taxpayers. On our website, you will find links to accessible forms
and publications, instructions on how to  obtain accessible copies of
notices or letters and information about upcoming enhancements to our
accessibility services. Visually impaired taxpayers who need
assistance with a notice or letter in print formats or need other
information about the services available through the AMC should
contact us at 800-829-1040.

Maureen Goulder
Media and Publications
Alternative Media Center