[Nfbnet-members-list] Diabetes Action Network Convention meeting info

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 00:08:40 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

The Diabetes Action Network will be having our annual meeting this year
during National Convention on July 16, 2020.  We have a full slate of
speakers lined up!  They are Dr Paula Springer an Internist who specialty is
Diabetes , Joyce Ellis a Certified Diabetes Care and Educator and an
insurance pro who can give suggestions on how to receive the best from your
insurance carrier.  There will be time for questions after each one is
finished speaking.  The agenda will be out in the next several days and it
will let us know the time and phone number to use on the Zoom platform.

Now, for the order of business is the collection of dues.  You will have
several ways to pay your $10 dues which give you voting rights, making
motions, and running for office.

You can write a check made payable to the Diabetes Action Network in the
amount of $10 and mail it to me:

Joy Stigile

19831 Friar Street

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

I will need to receive it by July 9, 2020, Friday. There are three other
ways to pay if you prefer:

Applepay using the phone number 818.419.5331 or

Paypal using the email address:  rstigile at gmail.com
<mailto:rstigile at gmail.com>

Be sure to select "friends and family" or

Venmo @robertstigile

If you are having any issues with the on line please contact Robert at
818.419.5331

If you are paying for more than one person please include their first and
last name.  We will need this info for when it is time to vote.

Warmly, Joy Stigile

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network