[Nfbnet-members-list] Mueller Report- Now Available on NFB-NEWSLINE

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Wed May 29 01:27:36 UTC 2019

NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers:

At NFB-NEWSLINE we strive to provide up to date, newsworthy items for
our readers. This, at times may include non-traditional publications.
The Mueller report which has been made available through some news
outlets nationwide, is now on NFB-NEWSLINE for all subscribers. As
some may know, the Mueller report is a dense and lengthy document
with numerous redactions and footnotes. Due to the length and format
of the document, we would like our subscribers to be aware of a few
items pertaining to the report.

There are two volumes to the report; volume one, which is 199 pages,
and volume two which is 182 pages and four appendices. The volumes
were transcribed to best match the original format and therefor
includes extensive footnotes and redactions. The footnotes are in the
same order you would find in the original text flow. Redactions are
under three categories:

1.Harm to ongoing matter, abbreviated as HOM or H.O.M.

2.Grand Jury

3.Personal Privacy, abbreviated as P.P.

If there are typos in the transcription, these are due to the text
extraction process and we apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause. Our best was done to correct some mistakes generated during
this process, however some may remain due to the extensive amount of
original material.

To access the report via phone, select option five from the main
menu, and then press five again for National Meetings of Interest to
the print disabled, then select the volume you wish to read. To
access the report via web or app, please select publications,
publication options, publication groups and then National Meetings of
Interest to the print disabled. If there are any issues you may find
while reading the Mueller report, please let us know. As always thank
you for being an avid user of NFB-NEWSLINE!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 |
<mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>nfbnewsline at nfb.org