[Nfbnet-members-list] Teachers & kids: Get free braille books from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Thu May 2 17:24:32 UTC 2019

For teachers:
To celebrate our 35th anniversary in 2019, Seedlings Braille Books for Children is offering all certified U.S. teachers of the visually impaired 4 one-volume books of their choosing for FREE this year!
   - Order online at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php and use the code TVIP19 as your Purchase Order number so you won't be asked to pay.
   - In the Check Out Information, include your school name & address. You may enter a different address in the 'Send to' information if you wish.
   - Understand that by ordering these free books, you are agreeing to be on our email list for our quarterly newsletters & other updates.
   - Please be patient. We will produce & pack free book orders when we are not busy with paid orders.
   - Teachers are eligible to sign up for this program one time only during 2019.

   - For more information about this and Seedlings' other free book programs, go to http://www.seedlings.org/special.php

For kids:
Children ages 0-21 in the U.S. and Canada who are blind or visually impaired are eligible to receive three FREE braille books a year from Seedlings through our Book Angel Program. But they must be re-registered every calendar year. Sign up is easy!

   - Go to http://www.seedlings.org/bkangel2009.php
   - List 4 books from our online catalog  http://www.seedlings.org/order.php and we will send 3 of them (as time and materials allow).
   - If you have questions or if you would like us to mail you a printed catalog, please call Seedlings at 734-427-8552 or 800-777-8552 or email us at info at seedlings.org
These offers are good throughout 2019, but why delay? Order/Register today!

Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g