[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB-NEWSLINE, Victor Reader and Google Home

Scott White swhite at nfb.org
Sat Mar 16 03:54:24 UTC 2019

NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers,

A friendly reminder that our third training is quickly approaching!
On Tuesday, March 19 at 8:00 p.m. eastern time (7:00 p.m. central
time, 6:00 p.m. mountain time, 5:00 p.m. pacific time), the
NFB-NEWSLINE team will be covering how to download NFB-NEWSLINE
content such as breaking news, magazines, and your other favorite
publications to the Victor Reader Stream (second generation). Learn
how to easily navigate through the sections and articles on your
Victor Reader Stream to quickly find the information that you are
seeking, how to search your favorite publication for a text phrase,
or know how to spell that word that you just heard your Victor Reader
Stream speak and more.

Many of you may know that we recently added the ability to get your
NFB-NEWSLINE content using an Amazon Echo. What if you own a Google
Home device? Join us during this training event to learn how to use
your Google Home to listen to your NFB-NEWSLINE content. There is not
a specific app for the Google Home family of devices, but there is a
method where you can listen to your favorite newspaper or magazine on
your smart speaker. Hey Google, set a reminder for the NFB-NEWSLINE
training on March 19, 2019.

To participate in the training, please use one of the options listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting on your computer or mobile device:

https://zoom.us/j/701875768

Tap on your mobile device to be directly connected to the conference call:

+16468769923,,701875768#

Dial:

646-876-9923

Meeting ID: 7, 0, 1, 8, 7, 5, 7, 6, 8

We look forward to talking to you on the 19th!

The NFB-NEWSLINE Team

---
https://www.avg.com