[Nfbnet-members-list] Dream Makers Circle Legacy Society follow up

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Thu Sep 13 01:02:42 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow Federationists,

We talked about our planned giving at our national convention. There
are very easy ways to give to the National Federation of the Blind or
your affiliate after your passing. It can take just a quick trip to
your bank. President Riccobono urged people to let our Dream Makers
Circle table know if you want more information. Our Dream Makers
Circle is what we call our legacy society. We have been reaching out
but we want to be sure to talk with anyone who wanted more
information. Please send your phone number to
<mailto:pchang at nfb.org>pchang at nfb.org if you want to explore the
possibilities.

Let's build the Federation for the next generation.

Patti Chang
Director of Outreach
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(773) 307 -6440 (cell)
(410) 659-9314, extension 2422 (direct) | pchang at nfb.org

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.