[Nfbnet-members-list] Research Survey on Negative Work Experience

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Tue May 15 21:04:57 UTC 2018

Dear NFB Members,
I am currently finishing my dissertation on various challenges and
negative experiences that people who are severely visually impaired
or blind experience in the workplace.
Below is a link to a 10 to 15 minute survey inquiring about a recent
negative event.  Several questions will also ask you about yourself.
Anyone can participate as long you work either part-time or
full-time, are over the age of 18, and have a visual acuity of 20/100
or worse.  Even if you work from home or work for a few hours per
week you can participate as long as you meet the other criteria as well.
What: Survey on a recent negative experience and how you felt about it.
Who: 18 years or older, employed full-time or part-time, with a
visual acuity of 20/100 or worse.
How long: 10-15 minutes.
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WFQ98M3>https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WFQ98M3
I greatly appreciate any help or participation.
Sincerely,
Mike Knott (<mailto:mak026 at latech.edu>mak026 at latech.edu)
Doctoral Candidate, I-O Psychology
Louisiana Tech University

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221| <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>lblake at nfb.org

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.