[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Make a difference for blind youth at national convention this year

Amy Porterfield APorterfield at saavi.us
Tue May 15 00:47:49 UTC 2018

From: Amy Porterfield
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 3:03 PM
To: 'David Andrews (dandrews at visi.com)' <dandrews at visi.com>
Subject: Make a difference for blind youth at national convention this year

Do you work in a unique or exciting career field?

If your answer is yes, and you are attending the National Convention
this year, why not share your experiences with an up and coming Federationist.

This year the NOPBC Youth Track and National Convention is placing a
focus on employment.    Our Career mentoring seminar held on July 3rd
at 3:30 offers our youth the opportunity to connect with employed
blind role models working in a diverse array of jobs.

If you work in the following career fields, and are attending
national convention, we would love to talk with you.

*         Engineering

*         Architecture or construction

*         Accounting or finance

*         Sales and marketing

*         Medical or health related fields

*         Agriculture and natural resources

*         Hospitality and tourism

*         Law and public safety

*         Scientific research

To find out more, or sign up to mentor, Please contact Amy
Porterfield at aporterfield at saavi.us<mailto:aporterfield at saavi.us>.

*