[Nfbnet-members-list] DB Division Fundraising Flyer for National Convention to distribution to listserves

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue May 15 00:44:41 UTC 2018

National Association of the DeafBlind

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

ANNOUNCING OUR

National Convention 2018 Fundraisers:

T-Shirt Sale

Afghan Raffle

50/50 Drawing

Here are the details on how you can support our fundraisers:

Pre-Order your Braille Alphabet T-Shirts for Pick-up at Convention!

Colors: Pink, Navy, Red, Orange

Sizes include Youth: M and Adult: S - 4X

We have a Limited supply of Youth, Adult S, and 2X-4X sizes

Prices:Â  Youth, Adult S-XL = $17, 2X = $20, 3X=$25, 4X= $27

Raffle Option #1: Hand knit Afghan

Color-Natural White

Tactile pattern

1 ticket for $3, 2 tickets for $5, 5 tickets for $10, 12 tickets for $20

Raffle Option #2: 50/50

1 ticket for $1, 3 tickets for $5, 12 tickets for $10, 30 tickets for $20

Questions? Or Pre-Orders Email Janice Toothman:
<mailto:second-vp at nfbdeaf-blind.org>second-vp at nfbdeaf-blind.org

We accept Check, Money Order and PayPal

For PayPal go to
<http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/convention/fundraisers.html>www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/convention/fundraisers.html

Please remember to email Janice Toothman with
orders, payment method and how best to receive purchases.

At convention, request raffle tickets by
emailing: <mailto:second-vp at nfbdeaf-blind.org>second-vp at nfbdeaf-blind.org

or visiting our table in the Exhibit Hall.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

respectfully,
Janice Toothman
Second Vice-President