[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of North Dakota Fundraiser

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:27:12 UTC 2018

The National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota has launched a
fundraising drive through Schwan's Food. We can use your help by designating
your purchases from Schwan Foods in one of the two methods below:

Placing orders by phone: Call 1-855-870-7208 and provide Campaign ID: 37870

OR

Online:

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/37870-national-federation-of-the-bli
nd-of-north-dakota/shop/32?landing_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.schwans.com%2Fproduc
ts%2Fcategory%3Fc1%3D10428&modifier_id=3"Shop to Give and Select team
member, if applicable

During the next 45-day we will earn 20% of your purchase and after that we
earn 5%.

This campaign will end on Monday, July 30, 2018.

Schwan Foods may not be available in certain parts of the United States. We
appreciate your support, thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th St., S.

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Cell: (701) 731-0511

E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND KNOWS THAT BLINDNESS IS NOT THE
CHARACTERISTIC THAT DEFINES YOU OR YOUR FUTURE. EVERY DAY WE RAISE THE
EXPECTATIONS

OF BLIND PEOPLE, BECAUSE LOW EXPECTATIONS CREATE OBSTACLES BETWEEN BLIND
PEOPLE AND OUR DREAMS. YOU CAN LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT; BLINDNESS IS NOT WHAT
HOLDS

YOU BACK. THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION
SPEAKING FOR THE BLIND--IT IS THE BLIND SPEAKING FOR OURSELVES.

With Love, Hope and Determination, We Turn Dreams Into Reality.

Together We Change What It Means to Be Blind.