[Nfbnet-members-list] 56th NFB of Missouri State Convention Agenda

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 00:32:39 UTC 2018

The NFB of Missouri State Convention will soon be here. The dates are April 5-8, 2018 at the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri. The convention agenda is attached to this message.

We invite all who are interested to join us for our fifty-sixth Annual convention. If you cannot attend, we do plan to stream the convention. A link will be posted on our webpage:

https://nfbmo.org/

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Public Relations Chair
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com