[Nfbnet-members-list] Seedlings offers 100 titles in UEB for older kids!
Seedlings Community Outreach
seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 27 15:07:47 UTC 2018
Seedlings Braille Books for Children, which offers one of the largest selections available of books in Unified English Braille, now offers 100 titles in contracted UEB for older kids!Thirteen titles were added in February and March, bringing the total to 100.They are:
- A Gift of Magic
- A to Z Mysteries: The Bald Bandit
- Bailey School Kids 1: Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots
- Bailey School Kids 20: Wizards Don't Need Computers (a new title not previously available from Seedlings!)
- Dog to the Rescue II
- Give Me a Sign, Helen Keller
- Goosebumps 13: Piano Lessons Can Be Murder
- Julie of the Wolves
- Little House Friends, a Little House chapter book
- Pioneer Sisters, a Little House chapter book
- The Blind Outlaw
- The War I Finally Won (a new title not previously available from Seedlings!)
See all 100 titles at http://www.seedlings.org/browse.php?cat=12
Seedlings continues to add new titles regularly so check back often.
Seedlings' nearly 300 print-and-braille board books for babies and toddlers and beginning readers are already in UEB. Order at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook and Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks)!*** You can still donate to our bowling fundraiser here to help us reach our goal of $60,000 to make 6,000 braille books!
See Seedlings on TV:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NFBNet-Members-List