[Nfbnet-members-list] Get Access to All of the Print at NFB Convention for 40 Percent Off!

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Fri Jun 29 18:30:24 UTC 2018

You are heading to the NFB National Convention

now imagine you can read your own airline
boarding passes.  You can read the taxi receipt
from the airport to the hotel. You can read menus
at area restaurants.  You can read the labels at
the grocery store where you've gone to get drinks
and snacks.  You can check your receipts when
shopping.  You can verify the charges on your
hotel bill.  Imagine all this print at your fingertips
.

This is what KNFB Reader can do for you.  Just
point, shoot, and read! KNFB Reader has features
to help blind users get the best picture and
features that help low vision users, such as
adjustable size, color, spacing, and font on the
reading screen, as well as synchronized text highlighting.

We’ve just released KNFB Reader version 3.0 for
iOS.  Get the best print-reading app, now with
improved usability, better cloud integration with
GoogleDrive, DropBox, and OneDrive.  Now read
PDFs and ePub documents with ease!  And it’s on
sale from July 1-10, 2018, for $59.99 USD, 40
percent off of the regular price. You can find
this fantastic price in the app stores and NFB
Convention attendees can purchase KNFB Reader
Enterprise in the Independence Market.  Check the
NFB Convention Agenda for Exhibit Hall
hours.  Don't miss out on this opportunity to make the print yours.

Have questions?  Visit our KNFB Reader Demo Room
in Wekiwa 7, on level 2, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00
p.m. on July 4th and 5th.  We'll have experts
available to give you a demonstration and answer
your questions about getting the most from this technology.

Your KNFB Reader Team

---
https://www.avg.com