[Nfbnet-members-list] 2018 NABV National Convention Raffle Winner

Sayer, Dwight president at nabv.org
Tue Jul 10 07:23:50 UTC 2018

On Jul 8, 2018, at 4:54 PM, Sayer, Dwight
<<mailto:president at nabv.org>president at nabv.org> wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Our 2018 NABV Raffle was a big success. We drew
the winner today at 12 Noon in Wekiwa 5
And the winner was CHRIS DANIELSONÂ  TICKET # 0600.
Below is a picture of Myself , Chris Danielson
and Vernon Humphrey NABV’s Second Vice President
Presenting Chris with his winnings of $890.00,
half of the 50/50 raffle proceeds. Our thanks to all
Who supported us again this year to have a successful fund raising raffle.
The photo has been removed from this mailing, but if you would like one
just contact me.
Dwight D. Sayer
President,
P.O. Box 784957
Winter Garden, Fl.  34778
Phone  (321) 948-1466
Fax  (352) 363-2515
<mailto:president at nabv.org>president at nabv.org
www.nabv.org

"Life is  not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a  pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside,  thoroughly used
up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming  --
WOW-- What a Ride!"

If you agree with the above statement, please go to:
<http://www.gofundme.com/BlindChildren>www.gofundme.com/BlindChildren

---
https://www.avg.com