[Nfbnet-members-list] Hosting a Banquet Listening Party? Tune In Early for Two Very Special Interviews!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com
Sun Jul 8 22:08:37 UTC 2018

Fellow Federationists:

It's hard to believe, but it's true: our 2018
national convention is almost over. Fortunately,
we still have our banquet—the high point of each
year's convention—to look forward to! For those
who can't be with us for the banquet, 195 The
Globe has you covered as we have throughout the
convention with a stream of the entire program,
along with two very special interviews leading up
to the celebration. Our banquet coverage begins
at 6:00 PM Eastern with the airing of an
exclusive one-on-one interview with apl.de.ap,
the former member of The Black Eyed Peas who
performed for the convention earlier in the week.
In this wide-ranging conversation, Apl talks
about his childhood as a blind person in the
Philippines, his time in the music industry, and
the many ways in which he is giving back to his
home country and to the blind community.
Immediately after this interview, we will air a
conversation with our beloved President, Mark
Riccobono. In this fitting lead-up to his banquet
address, President Riccobono shares his insights
on the Federation's philosophy, history,
activities and future direction. These two
interviews are intimate, inspiring, deeply
personal, and not to be missed! So, beginning at
6:00 PM Eastern, tune in at 195theglobe.com, in
TuneIn Radio, or in ooTunes. Whether you're
hosting a listening party or enjoying the banquet
on your own, we hope you'll join us for these
unique pre-banquet presentations. From all of us
at The Globe, thank you so much for your support of our convention coverage!

Chris Nusbaum, Programming Director
195 The Globe
(951) 456-2324
cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com

Sent from my iPhone

English Live Stream

When the live stream is active, you can access
the English version via any of the options below.

    * <http://www.195theglobe.com/195TheGlobe.pls>Winamp, iTunes (English)
    * TuneIn: Download the TuneIn app and search for 195 The Globe.
    * ooTunes: Download the ooTunes app and search for 195 The Globe.
    * Amazon Echo or Google Home: Ask Alexa or
Google to play 195 The Globe on TuneIn.
    * Victor Reader Stream: If you own a Victor
Reader Stream device, search for 195 The Globe.

    *
<http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about>195 The Globe Website (English)

    *
<http://www.195theglobe.com/webplayer.php>195 The Globe Web Player (English)

    *
<http://www.195theglobe.com/195TheGlobe.m3u>Windows Media Player (English)

    * <http://www.195theglobe.com/195TheGlobe.m3u>Real Player (English)

    * <http://www.195theglobe.com/195TheGlobe.m3u>QuickTime (English)
    * Telephone: Dial 515-739-9159 and select
option 1 (please allow a few moments for the
telephone audio to begin; standard long distance rates apply).

Spanish Live Stream

When the live stream is active, you can access
the Spanish translation via the following links.

    *
<http://cast3.citrus3.com:2199/tunein/nfbconvention18esp.pls>Winamp,
iTunes (Spanish)

    *