[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB of Louisiana Convention Streaming

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Thu Apr 5 17:26:42 UTC 2018

The National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana invites you to listen to portions of our state convention-being held this weekend, April 6-8-at the Crowne Plaza in Baton Rouge. We are privileged to have Mr. Anil Lewis, Executive Director of the Jernigan Institute, as our national representative and look forward to his energy and wisdom.

Please see below for the necessary link as well as audio stream times, which are CDT. If tweeting about the convention, please use the hash tag #NFBL18.

Stream Link:
http://live.nfbla.org/tunein/jamend00.pls

Saturday, April 7, 2018

  *   9:00AM to 10:30AM-First General Session
  *   2:00PM to 5:00PM-Second General Session
  *   7:00PM to 9:30PM-NFBL Banquet

Sunday, April 8, 2018

  *   9:00AM to 12:00 Noon-Final General Session, NFBL Business Session

As in all our affiliates, the National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana is raising expectations and transforming lives!

Eric Guillory, NFBL Treasurer