[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB DC Womens Empowerment Conference

Libra Robinson leelibra342 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:39:44 UTC 2017

Hello Could you send this out for me.Thanks

Sunrise, Dawn, Green Hills, Landscape, Green, Yellow

"And Still I Rise"

The District of Columbia National Federation of the Blind

2017 BLIND WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT CONFERENCE

The women of the NFB of Washington, DC proudly presents the 2nd Annual Blind
Women's Empowerment Conference with another awesome all blind-women panel &
keynote speaker ready to inform other women how to rise to any occasion.
Women at this conference will be invigorated, uplifted, and empowered while
enjoying a delectable lunch prepared by the Shiloh Baptist church catering
staff.  And, if you are looking for some bling bling or something to
accessorize that new outfit, you can stop by one of our vendor tables that
will be available after the conference.  All women are welcome.

Keynote Speaker:

Mary C. Fernandez, Independent Contractor, Disability Rights & Accessibility

Thursday, November 16, 2017; 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.

The Shiloh Baptist Church

1510 9th Street, NW.

Washington, DC 20001

$20

To register or for more information, please call Libra Robinson at (202)
427-3600 by November 11, and   bring your cash payment to the door on the
day of the event.  All sales are final, and no refunds will be provided.

"Live the Life You Want in the Nation's Capital!"