[Nfbnet-members-list] NAGDU Facebook Group

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue May 2 02:26:08 UTC 2017

Are you interested in getting a guide dog? Are you currently a guide
dog user? Would you like to learn more about advocating for  yourself
and fellow guide dog users about our rights under the Americans with
Disabilities act? If the answer to any of these questions is "Yes!"
then come join the National Association of Guide Dog Users and your
fellow National Federation of the blind family members in the NAGDU
facebook group

<https://m.facebook.com/groups/124908860968667/?view=group>https://m.facebook.com/groups/124908860968667/?view=group
or You can also follow us on Twitter @NAGDU.
Please check out our website at
  <http://www.nagdu.org>http://www.nagdu.org
We meet monthly to discuss the activities of this division in our
affiliates and on a national level.

Jessica Snyder
National Guide Dog Users Social Committee chair
National Guide Dog Users board member
jsnyder3986 at gmail.com